HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR BIG MOUNTAIN SKIERS
Get high performance, comfort and walkability combined in, the XP. With the highly successful introduction of the XP in 2016, Apex brought a new level of performance for the most demanding skiers by providing a shorter, stiffer and lighter ski boot. The new XP for 17/18 is enhanced with a NanoLite Carbon heel cup and bridge, resulting in a lighter, stronger and more responsive ski boot.
- 18 points of closure
- Two Boa® closure zones
- Vibram® ICETREK high-traction outsole
- External tongue construction with patent-pending Serpentine™ lacing for secure closure and effective water shedding
- Adjustable Flex-Arm with four forward lean positions
- Tunable A-Flex Suspension™ provides three flex settings
- Chassis built with all-new NanoLite Carbon material making XP even lighter
- Patent-pending 3-Point Instep Strap (3PS)
- Medial and lateral cuff alignment
- Tri-level flex rating: 115/125/135
- Multi-density heat-moldable liner with Thinsulate® for added warmth
- Speed lace system for added support
- Dual density ergonomic insole
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.