NEW 2018-2019 XP MODEL IN STOCK!
We've just upgraded our XP model to the new XP Antero for the 2018/2019 season! The new XP model replaced the side Boa closure zones to the top of the boot, which allows more leverage to further tighten the boot. The boot is now tighter and stiffer, yet still maintains walkability for our most demanding skiers.
Get high performance, comfort and walkability combined in, the XP. With the highly successful introduction of the XP in 2016, Apex brought a new level of performance for the most demanding skiers by providing a shorter, stiffer and lighter ski boot.
- 18 points of closure
- Two Boa® closure zones
- Vibram® ICETREK high-traction outsole
- External tongue construction with patent-pending Serpentine™ lacing for secure closure and effective water shedding
- Adjustable Flex-Arm with four forward lean positions
- Tunable A-Flex Suspension™ provides three flex settings
- Chassis built with all-new NanoLite Carbon material making XP even lighter
- Patent-pending 3-Point Instep Strap (3PS)
- Medial and lateral cuff alignment
- Tri-level flex rating: 115/125/135
- Multi-density heat-moldable liner with Thinsulate® for added warmth
- Speed lace system for added support
- Dual density ergonomic insole